mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Miami-Stavanger

On June 27th I head back to Norway for the first time since I got married. I arrive at 4:45 pm at Sola airport on June 28th!
I will bring with me lots of sunshine in my bag, and anything else you want or need from the US. If you want me to bring you back anything, just write me. You know my email adress.
I will stay all summer for my HOLIDAY, which means I'm coming back as a visitor, not a native Norwegian. Which means I'm not coming back to work. I'm coming back to visit my friends and my family, and just having fun. OK? :) If anyone wants to offer me small jobs here and there, like babysitting, or helping shopping or painting a house, I'll be happy to, but I'm not signing up for a month long job. This is my Vacation.
I'll stay for my parent's silver anniversary (August 8th), and then head back early in the morning Thursday August the 10th. I am flying from and back to Miami airport, because it is cheaper, and because Christen and I are going to visit the school on the 26th of JUne, and going house hunting (to rent for the school year). And when I return to the land of the free, it will be time to start school, which means I might as well fly directly down there.
Please pray that we'll find a house or apartment down there to suit our budget, and that everything will go smoothly on my journey:)
Another thing you can pray for is my friend Jen's health. She's, as I've said, had seizures lately, and thursday I'm driving her in to the hospital for MRI's and EEG's. So please pray that the results will be good, that she doesn't have anything wrong with her brain!

Thank you:)

God bless you all so much! And I can't wait to see most of you this summer! Helgoey anyone? Or maybe Os?...

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home