mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

critic and big news


I shall try to be a movie critic again. Mike, Jen, Christen and I went to see Over the Hedge the other day. It's a really funny movie of some forest animals who wake up after their winter's sleep, and discover a huge hedge built right in their forrest. They decide, with the help of a racoon, to fetch food over the hedge, which is where the humans have built a suburb. It is absolutely hilarious, and I highy recommend it to anyone. It really mocks human culture, and it's great to see an animals perspective on how we live. I loved the film, and have not laughed enough at it yet. I still go around and find moments I'd forgotten about that make me crack up. So go see it. It's better than FInding Nemo, and Ice Age. I think. :)

And here comes the big news. I'M COMING HOME:):):)!!!! Pretty sure I'll be in SVG on the 28th of June, just in time for Reidun's weddng! :):):):):):):) And then I'll stay all summer until August 10th, or round about then. I haven't booked my ticket, but shall do so in the nearest future. Can't wait to see you all!!!! I love yoU!!! Hopefully no hurricanes will strike when I'm gone, as the season starts tomorrow... Yikes.....

Well, speak to you all soon, write me:)

8 Comments:

  • At June 01, 2006 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gleder meg til å se deg igjen i sommer, Elvis! Håper vi kan reise til Skottland sammen i bryllup - hadde vært digg!

     
  • At June 01, 2006 5:27 AM, Blogger kjeidun said…

    Hurra hurra hurra!! Det va gode nyheter! i dag e d bare en måned igjen, og eg kjenne panikken tar meg når d gjelde planlegging, og siden du sa du gjerne ville hjelpe meg tar eg imot tips med takk :) hvis du har tid kan du jo for eksempel berolige meg med en mail :) men når d e sagt så glede eg meg jo heilt vilt og!!! og d e såå kjekt at du komme!!

     
  • At June 01, 2006 5:29 AM, Blogger kjeidun said…

    D e mitt bryllup og !!!

     
  • At June 01, 2006 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YEAH!! JIPPI; SOM JEG GLEDER MEG! Å, nå ble jeg glad, Marris! Ha en superduper dag! Min ble akkurat tusen ganger bedre! =) JOHOOO!!

     
  • At June 01, 2006 2:29 PM, Blogger mrs. marianne said…

    aa?? jeg trodde reidun sku gifte seg med seg selv..... hmm... der tok jeg feil!
    :) seff gleder jeg meg til aa komme til ditt og kjetil!!

     
  • At June 01, 2006 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heya Marianne,

    greetings from the warm'ish world of west bretton and what remains of the campus world. its good to see you out there having fun, john and i have just completed our second year and are looking forward to our summer holidays.

    huge huge hugz
    Ginger

    ps. bretton hall closing cerimony next year in may!!!

     
  • At July 21, 2006 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     
  • At March 06, 2007 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home