mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Let me tell you...


Let me tell you a few things. Firstly. Christen is FINALLY getting a hair cut right now. His hair has grown comptletely wild and crazy, and everyone around him comments on how he needs a hair cut! So finally, the day has come. He is driving to the hair dressers right now.

The other day, while I was picking up Jen from work, entering the doorway was a little boy with Down's Syndrom. As I was about to walk through the door to get Jen, he held out his arms, just waiting for a hug. It was the sweetest moment of my life. I've never been in direct contact with anyone with D.S. before, and the hug was probably the best I've ever had. He was such a sweetheart, and now I have no worries if I ever have a baby with D.S. They really are, as they say, the most loving people in the world. He just stood there, waiting for a hug. And when I gave him one, ah. I fell in love.

I am going to bake bread today. I have been telling myself for ages to do it, but have never got the motivation. But tonight we're going to Mike and Jen's house, and Jen told me the other day that she loves home made bread, so I'm gonna bring her some.

The next thing I want to tell you, and want some input on, is my age.

It seems as though I haven't aged at all since I was not even 16. I went to the library yesterday to ask about a possible job thing, and they had a posting saying that you need to be 16 to get a job there. So when I asked, they all said, well, you have to be 16. And then they asked how old I was, I told them 21, and most of them started laughing! Saying, well, they require proof of age at interviews. I was so insulted! And now I'm going around thinking I look so young, and am so afraid people will think I lie when I say I'm 21.... So, what do you think? How old do I really look??

Even thought my art teachers never seemed to like me, I feel as though my artisticness is finally shining through. I have been asked to paint the nursery at Church, and so after I designed Noah's Ark, the teenagers and I have been painting. Here you see me in action, and I will soon post the final painint on my blog. It is soon done.


I am sorry about the qualities of the pics this time, but oh well, you get the picture. Haha.

Off to bake some bread. Take care, and love eachother. I love you.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home