mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter's over, and the sun is shining like never before!

Easter's over for this year. (But that doesn't mean we should up and forget why we celebrate Easter...)
Christen and I went shopping today, and yeay! I got three tops for 1.99 dollars each. SO when I saw a shirt for 9.99, I thought it was too expensive. I'm like that. If I get one really amazing deal, I'll think that other deals are bad. Which they're not, I just got an amazing deal.. Oh well.
Lots of fun this Easter with my family here. Love having visitors, so anyone interested, well, come on over! We'll take you to beautiful Pensacola beach where you get sunburned within half an hour without protection, we'll take you to the zoo if you haven't seen a giraff before, we'll take you to art galleries if you're interested in that, and of course, we'll take you shopping! There's plenty to do here, and you also get the cherry on top, which is me! :)
I'm reading blogs of my friends in Norway, and boy, not for a minute do I miss the rain and the snow and the cold they have experienced this Easter. I am glad I'll be arriving in Norway when the sun will be out, and we can go to the (probably verrrry cold) beach and play sand volleyball. In the mean time I'll just hang out here and enjoy the 90 degree fahrenheit weather, until I fly to the cold.
If you ever want to write me, you're more than welcome. And you can call me too! My number is +1 850 932 6398. Hope you all have a blessed rest of April!
Love Mariannne

3 Comments:

  • At April 19, 2006 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for the most wonderful holiday we had with you at Easter! It was lovely to see you again!

     
  • At April 20, 2006 9:33 AM, Blogger Monica said…

    Når e det du vende snuten hjemover...ka dag e det du komme hjem...Eg e jo stadig å finne på flyplassen rundt sommertider, så med mindre eg ikkje e på feri eller noge så ska du ikkje se bort ifra at eg e der når du komme...Gler mæ

     
  • At April 20, 2006 3:39 PM, Blogger mrs. marianne said…

    ja jo flere jo bedre. you're all welcome at airport ja. ca 28 juni kjem eg.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home