mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

God is awesome!

Well, God is an awesome God. He is just the best ever! I am so happy I know how wonderful He is, and how weird, but great His ways are. You'll never guess it, but I just got accepted in to the theatre program at PBA!!! I am So excited! It is no way at all that I could have got in by myself, it was all God. ALL GOD. And that's the truth! If I were auditioning me that day, I would not have let myself in. So the fact that I got in really proves that God wants me in Palm Beach, and that He interfered with the theatre faculty who let me in. All honour to God! All things are possible for he who believes! GOd really does give you the desires of your heart! It is great to be able to believe that God really works His miracles. I am so happy. God is good:)
For any of you who don't know God, man, I tell you, you're missing out! Talk to someone you know who's a Christian, and they'll let you in on the best secret in the world!! I swear, it'll be the best thing you'll ever do:) And if I'm the only one you know, well, then write me an email:) My email adress is mariannehswan@yahoo.co.uk
Hope you are all doing wonderful. Love you all!

For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land—a land with streams and pools of water, with springs flowing in the valleys and hills;
Deuteronomy 8:7
Amen!
http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home