mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

nothing, really...

I don't have much to say.
The bugs have been threatening my life again, which I am not happy about. This time they were a type of wormy creatures with wings. Crawling everywhere from the ceiling to the walls to the floors to the bathroom to our bed.
And I am not so happy. They leave me sleepless and sweaty, and irritated.
I guess it's just a sign that I should go back home this summer...

Oh. One other thing that's worth mentioning. Jen, my friend, was in a car accident years and years ago, and now she's experiencing seizures because of it. So the other day the doctor told her she could no longer drive, so I've oficially become her driver. I drive her to work in the mornings, and get her at 3 in the afternoon. And then when she wants to I drive her to and from work.
But hey, her insurance covers it, so I'm getting payed.
A month or so after I get my licence I'm a driver. An official driver. Christen said I should call myself The express or something like that.. haha.

4 Comments:

  • At May 24, 2006 3:38 PM, Blogger kjeidun said…

    vel, gratla med dagen på god overtid :). D e spennende å følge med i livet ditt, d e veldig interessant og du e flink til så skrive blog! gleder meg til å se dere igjen, massemasse.

     
  • At May 24, 2006 5:48 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    det e bare å komme hjem...:) Me glede oss...syns det va ordentlig trist at me bare fikk samtale med telefonsvareren dokkers...Eg syns forøvrig at du og burde snakka på meldingen sånn at me blei velsigna med din vakre stemme og, men Christen va ein god erstatning...Snakkes om ikkje så alt for lenge du...

     
  • At July 04, 2006 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

     
  • At July 21, 2006 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home