mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

life in the fast lane


Listening to the crazy noises of cars crashing by, I decide to write a blog since I have noone to talk to. My friend Kristy and Christen are playing a race car game on the x-box, and I can't get a word in edgeways. So I guess now is a good time to show you some pictures of what I've been up to lately.

Unfortunately my computer has crashed with my pictures, so I have to post them later. Now that you've waited a month for a new update, I'm sure you can wait a little longer. I am very sorry you know....

Life is good. We just updated oour car insurance, and have hundreds of bills to pay. Yikes, the life of an adult.... I've been offered a part in a student film at PBA, so I'm going to be doing that on Thursday! Yeay! I'm excited:)

Otherwise there's not much news. Lots of busy school stuff... And on Monday is Christen's birthday! So that'll be fun. And tomorrow I'm gonna be filming a film for a banquet I'm planning, and that will be crazy stuff... Ok doki. I gotta go. Christen and I have to go to Wal-Mart to buy some stuff. He's vacuumed the house today! I am so proud:) My husband is amazing!

Lots of love Marianne

5 Comments:

  • At November 05, 2006 6:45 AM, Blogger Monica said…

    Hils te Christen og si Happy Birthday...Eg ska feire med ein baconpølse på Amigo. Glede meg sånn te dokker komme hit på besøk, ska bli kjekt å se begge igjen. Og lykke til med filmen.

     
  • At November 05, 2006 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so proud of my sister! Det er bra du står på! :) Husk å ha litt energi igjen til du kommer hit da! :) You're a very busy woman, men du må jo gå på do! ;-) hihihihi! HOHOHO! :D

     
  • At November 08, 2006 5:04 PM, Blogger Miriam said…

    Åh, jeg er så glad i deg, Marianne!
    Gleder meg masse til å snakke med deg igjen...
    Også er det fantastisk å høre at det går bra "der borte".

    God bless ya both!

     
  • At November 12, 2006 5:17 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    Heisann kjaere!! â, nà e d ikkje lenge t eg komme... Glede meg sà sykt t à besoka dokk!! Den 25 nov lande eg. Ska senda ein mail i màrà om alle detaljer. KOsa dokk, hilsa sà sykt moje. Og snart kan du snakka med meg mens de andre spele.. ;) love

     
  • At December 02, 2006 12:12 PM, Blogger Monica said…

    Me glede oss te dokker komme hjem igjen iallefall...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home