mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Friday, February 15, 2008

One acts

Life
I've just realized this is the weirdest blog ever. So random. Jaja.


This is my wonderful husband and I going to see the Superbowl. We cheered for the team that lost... A guy from our church was on the team! Christen is going to meet him soon. Christen has started working at the childrens-church, which is really great for him. He loves it!



Time for a short blog. Just performed my first one act. Next and last one tomorrow matinee! It's going really well, though audiences don't understand the play- which, as Christen pointed out, is the point of the play. Hmm.. I guess you don't find these things out... :) I'm managing to manage everything, didn't even ask to hand a paper in late even though I could. I just did it. :) I'm learning to not make excuses and just do it. We had a lovely Valentine's day (-the immigration paper work), and I am so happy I have the most wonderful husband ever. :)

This is my "husband" in the play. His name is Ben. He just started going out with one of my best friends over here, so that's cool.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home