mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another blog so soon? (!)

My exams are hereby over, and I have some time to update my pictures. Elisa, Christen's sister, just arrived from Louisiana by bus (it took 21 hours!). She is sleeping right now, but soon we're going to take her out to dinner.

She's here to see where we live, and to see our show. Last night I had a baby who SCREAMED!!!! It's bad enough trying to sing in front of 1500 people a night, but when you then have a baby you have to try to calm down, and sing at the same time. Oh boy. It was one of the craziest things I've done. It's so much fun to be challenged like that. But they said that baby is fired. So hopefully I won't have another screamer- cause all the other ones have been fine.

Christen and me at a Christmas party.


Mary Beth and Drew- some really good friends of ours (I know them through acting at school).

And this is just showing what Florida mosquito's do to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home