mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Monday, December 03, 2007

To let you know what's going on

Hi! Sorry about empty promises of new blogs... I said I'd write a new blog after I went to Indiana, but those days came and went so quickly... After I was in Indiana at the National Christian Multicultural Student Leadership Conference, time started to fly. Exams are coming up in one week, and I have papers due, and I'm in the Singing Christmas Tree, which is a HUGE church production. There are approximately over 200 people who are on stage, and 10 000 people come to see it during the course of two weeks. So I'm busy rehearsing every day and every night... I have had auditions for next semester's one act festival, and I got cast as a lead role in one of the shows. I'm excited about that! One of my friends from Leeds (Katy, from California) has just got engaged, so I'll be going to Cali in the next year or so! I am involved with Acting on AIDS on campus, and World AIDS day was this Saturday. So all of Friday we had programs that I coordinated, and it was a success! Things went really well, and God is the only one who can fix so many things that could have been disasters!

Life is happening!

Christen and I are doing well- being in the Tree together we get more time together, so it's fun. We are looking forward to going to Louisiana for Christmas, and having Reidun and Kjetil over for New Years. It is so hectic these days, though, that we haven't even had time to decorate for Christmas... Here in the US people put in their trees and decorations on November 22nd! I will miss the Norwegian Christmas, but I'm glad I'm in the warmth. It is so nice to be able to wear shorts and t-shirts still, I can't believe that it's winter!

Well, hopefully I'll update pictures soon, as well, but you'll just have to keep waiting for now... Have a great advent time! God bless,
love Marianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home