mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The day before

We had our dress rehearsal today, with a full audience! People from my school had the offer to come see it for free tonight, and they came. More people than anyone expected, around 600!

Just wanted to write a quick one, to ask you to pray for us these next coming weeks. We are performing for two weeks, until the 16th. I am performing with a real baby- a 3 week old (I play Mary)! Please pray for all of us- that we will be safe, and that the baby won't cry. He was great today, when I was singing he just looked up at me with his big blue eyes. It was great.

It was dress rehearsal tonight, we open tomorrow. A lot of things went wrong (mostly back stage), but we are running around, and stressing a little. Unfortunately I am feeling a little bit discouraged these days, so please pray for me that God will give me His peace. I should be feeling fine, but everytime I perform I feel so bad about what I just did, and it carries over to the next time I perform, and I feed off of my bad feelings... So please, I am praying a lot, but I need your prayers too:)

Pray that I'll get my belly out between two scenes (it was wrapped around my ear piece and microphone!), that people won't collide into me while I am holding the baby, that the donkey (aaargh it is so stubborn!) will want to walk down the aisle so Joseph and I can get to the stage on time... A lot of things went wrong today. And my nerves, please pray that I wil get rid of them. They come right when I'm opening my mouth getting ready to sing, and it is really bad because then I become not confident, and I sound bad...
Thank you for being awesome! I love you guys,
God bless you, and please let me know if I can pray for you about anything. It is so meaningful and great to be praying for eachother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home