mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tree update

Just updating and letting you know the Tree is going really well!
All the mishaps from dress rehearsal we've gotten rid of, so things have gone smoothly. Last night the baby cried, but otherwise the babies have been terrific! It was so funny, I sing a ballad, "Who would imagine a King", together with Joseph, and the baby was screaming!! The audience was trying their best not to laugh, but I think it was a pretty funny situation...
God is doing great things, and several people have been saved already!!
One more performance tonight, then exams Monday morning, and we start the tree up again on Wednesday.
Hope you are all having a great beginning of Christmas !
PS: Several people have taken pictures of me when Im in the tree, so I'll post them up as soon as I get them.

www.sct2007.com

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home