mrs. marianne

Living Life with Lots of Love!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday



I had big plans on going for a long walk today, but once I got outside I realised there was a really cold wind, so I decided not to. I did however, decide to bake, and I made some boller and some rundstykker. :) Christen hasn't come home from work yet, but he'll be home soon and we'll have a really good kveldsmat.








I went to church at 12 pm today for the good Friday service. It was very good, the pastor spoke about the 7 last things Jesus said, and we sang a song between each mini sermon, and then we had the Lord's supper and left. It was really cool, because they had set up everything really dark with candles and everything. Apart from a few children I think I was one of the few under the age of 35. I loved it. It is great to feel apart of a church- especially during Easter. On Sunday we will be going to a Sunrise Service right on the intercoastal. I can't wait!


God bless you this Easter, and may you find the peace and happiness that God has intended for you!


~ You CAN and you WILL do everything that God has intended you to do!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home